New Jersey

Seriously jonesing for a modern game bantam. The wife is jonesing for a silkie. We have already more eggs than we know what to do with, so one of them could be a rooster. I know I should wait until May for the Sussex show, but it's hard. I know people have silkies, but does anyone in central Jersey keep modern game bantams? Who maybe needs to rehome a rooster?
what kind of rooster are you looking for? I saved 2 from last spring and it looks like the one in charge wont let his brother hang around with the flock anymore

Quote:
I know there are different colors of modern game bantams, but that would really be secondary. Any of them would be awesome. For a silkie rooster, hey, I think the black ones look nicest, but I'm sure the wife won't be picky either.

Seriously jonesing for a modern game bantam. The wife is jonesing for a silkie. We have already more eggs than we know what to do with, so one of them could be a rooster. I know I should wait until May for the Sussex show, but it's hard. I know people have silkies, but does anyone in central Jersey keep modern game bantams? Who maybe needs to rehome a rooster?
we have modern game that we hopefully hatchin?

Is anyone interested in some Coturnix Quail? I thought I'd let you all know before I start to advertise. They were just hatched this past weekend and are $3 each. Sooooo cute!!!!
love.gif

Back
Top Bottom