New Jersey

Hi!
Two of my “girls” crowed for me this am. I’m devastated since one was of course my favorite bird. I wish so badly that I could keep them but I can not keep roosters in my neighborhood. So, rehome it is. In the photo it’s the 2 on the right. They are both so sweet spoiled and loving. I am located in Cape May (FAR SOUTH) but I would be willing to drive so my kiddos could go to a good home.

Attachments

Attachments

• 1A9FF06C-E09E-4F20-80CF-748BE06FE45B.jpeg
    1A9FF06C-E09E-4F20-80CF-748BE06FE45B.jpeg
    467.6 KB · Views: 16
  • 2F25F4FA-64EB-4C72-A2DD-615AA95E0621.jpeg
    2F25F4FA-64EB-4C72-A2DD-615AA95E0621.jpeg
    510.7 KB · Views: 17
  • 756D447E-4E78-49CC-B9ED-63E140D49039.jpeg
    756D447E-4E78-49CC-B9ED-63E140D49039.jpeg
    587.2 KB · Views: 14
I wanted to reccomend a breeder that I have had great experience with. Her cages are pristine, and the babies are the healthiest chicks I've ever seen that young. She's very knowledgeable and currently she has brand new Guinea hen babies along with chicks that range in age. The chicks are all vaccinated and she is npip certified. I have bought 10 chicks from her and highly reccomend her.

Here's a link message her, she's very quick to respond.

I hope this helps someone out, I had previously purchased chicks from a hatchery and they weren't as healthy as her's and I'd always go back to her even if the chicks were a little more money.

I wanted to reccomend a breeder that I have had great experience with. Her cages are pristine, and the babies are the healthiest chicks I've ever seen that young. She's very knowledgeable and currently she has brand new Guinea hen babies along with chicks that range in age. The chicks are all vaccinated and she is npip certified. I have bought 10 chicks from her and highly reccomend her.

Here's a link message her, she's very quick to respond.

I hope this helps someone out, I had previously purchased chicks from a hatchery and they weren't as healthy as her's and I'd always go back to her even if the chicks were a little more money.
Thanks. Her page looks nice. I bookmarked her for the future

Hi, I'm planning to Travel sometimes for a couple of days and my chickens dont have a set up to go on there own and was wondering if there was any chicken sitters in Hampton/Newton NJ. It would be for day and night. I was going to have my cousins come and help but I would feel better if there was an experienced person to take care of a flock of 7. 6 hens and one Rooster who they would have to be very careful with because new face and he is in the that stage where he is mean sometimes. Or Any other ideas people can give me would be great. Thank you. And no rush at all just wondering

Hi Guys!
Shadow Lake Hatchery here!! A local, small family owned hatchery located in Shamong,NJ.

We specialized in Cochin bantams, assorted bantams and Polish Tops.

We have day old chicks, pullets and rooster available for sale.

We offer quality designer pullets; which are very popular and availability is limited.

check out our Instagram: #Shadowlakehatchery
Or our website :
https://shadowlakehatchery.godaddysites.com/

nice meeting you all!
Happy 4th!

Hi Guys!
Shadow Lake Hatchery here!! A local, small family owned hatchery located in Shamong,NJ.

We specialized in Cochin bantams, assorted bantams and Polish Tops.

We have day old chicks, pullets and rooster available for sale.

We offer quality designer pullets; which are very popular and availability is limited.

check out our Instagram: #Shadowlakehatchery
Or our website :
https://shadowlakehatchery.godaddysites.com/

nice meeting you all!
Happy 4th!
Great to know! Do you vaccinate and are you npip? Can you fix your link??

Hi everyone. Does anyone here know someone interested in ~7 week old young roosters? I have 12 of them- Icelandic, Turkish Sultan, Birchen/Blue Birchen Marans from dark chocolate eggs, Opal Legbars, and Salmon Faverolles! Rehoming options/ recommendations also that anyone knows of.

Back
Top Bottom