New Jersey

Pics
Hey Waretown Manahawkin here Don't need any ducks right now but if you need hens let me know. I'm in Ocean Acres
frow.gif
jumpy.gif

Last edited:
(Sorry, trying to reply to mame1616. Guess I haven't had enough practice with this)

Same name. I just haven't had much of anything to ask or offer. I got most of the coop/run done before the big snow in December, but after that it was hard to find the time to finish. I was just 'chicken ready' when I got offered the birds.

I know there are two folks in Tinton Falls who have chickens. One of them is a friend of my neighbor across the street, and the other is a member of my bagpipe band, but I guess they are not on BYC.

Last edited:
I am located in allentown nj! i am looking to buy 3 egg laying hens... breed does not matter, open to all suggestions/offers. I am looking for a breeder or someone who would like to find a good home for 2-3 of them... they will be living in a chicken mansion!! Thanks! -J

Quote:
Good one Jill - You cab also look up on Petfinder.com, although I rarely find listings in NJ. But you can see the shelters in NJ and call - they all get chickens all the time.

Back
Top Bottom