New Jersey

try feeding them balls of bread popped down their throats if you can't get to the vet should push things along...and keep a close eye on their droppings........not sure what else to do

oh and you could give Peter Brown (The Chicken Dr) a call 1-410-546-6137....I think it is $25 for a consult but he waives it if you make a purchase of meds or such...or go on Blogtalk to the Chicken Whisperer show and ask your question there....today (Monday) Peter is usually on

Thank you for the information. Not sure how old, but certainly not a chick. I got feed from hungry puppy. And my husband built a little coop for now. We want to find her some friends. Not sure where to go.

Thank you for the information. Not sure how old, but certainly not a chick. I got feed from hungry puppy. And my husband built a little coop for now. We want to find her some friends. Not sure where to go.

You can try Craigslist. If you can add two or three more, that would make a nice sized group. I think shadow rabbit was looking to rehome some easter eggers. Look back a few pages or send her a message and see. I have some chicks right now, but they aren't off the heat lamp yet.

You can try Craigslist. If you can add two or three more, that would make a nice sized group. I think shadow rabbit was looking to rehome some easter eggers. Look back a few pages or send her a message and see. I have some chicks right now, but they aren't off the heat lamp yet.

Sorry, I just recently rehomed the EEs. :( Craigslist would be a good source, and Jersey Chickens in Jackson sometimes has 6-8 week old pullets. I have heard good things about them.

I just talked to jersey chickens today. He has a bunch of chicks born during the hurricane. I'm looking for a pullet about 3-5 months old. No luck. He's great by the way. We have a few chickens from them and they are all beautiful, friendly, and healthy. Definitely recommend them!

Oh and best news............ Our BR laid her first egg today!!!!! Now we have two that are laying.

We got 4 chicks from Bruce and love them. Totally defeated the purpose of getting our adult a friend! now we have 4 babies in the basement and marsala is still alone in her coop! ugh. Great about your egg!!

Back
Top Bottom