new member from Victoria BC Canada

cheryl026

In the Brooder
7 Years
Jun 7, 2012
Victoria BC, Canada
Just joined today and am looking for fellow members that live in my area! I have 4 white silkie chickens that give me eggs every day, ( must be happy :D ) I also have 3 indian runner ducks. Drake is black with shimmer of green in wings, females are brown. look forward to hearing from anyone!

Last edited:
Welcome From Jurupa Valley/Riverside CA!
wee.gif

Hi! I am in Greater Victoria and just starting the research on having 4-6 hens in our backyard (and hopefully a duck). We have a solid wood playhouse in the backyard that we are going to transform into our hen house and create a run as well. I'm just research coop designs, types of hens, etc.

Hi Cheryl,
I'm a reporter at the Times Colonist and I'm looking to chat with people who already have backyard chickens, since Colwood is looking at approving it on Monday. Can you give me a call at 250-995-4446 when you get this?
Many thanks,
Amy Smart

Just joined today and am looking for fellow members that live in my area! I have 4 white silkie chickens that give me eggs every day, ( must be happy :D ) I also have 3 indian runner ducks. Drake is black with shimmer of green in wings, females are brown. look forward to hearing from anyone!
Hi!
I'm in Metchosin, with 5 chickens! :)

Back
Top Bottom