New member intro...

My intent for providing another option....is just that. BYC comes up frequently in Google searches. When someone searches a disease and this post comes up, I want them to know that there are other viable options besides culling. Especially for the inexperienced, If I did not provide the alternative; they may believe there is only one choice.

Welc
Hey all!
I'm happy to have finally joined this community. I have had a small flock for a number of years but my flock recently contracted infectious laryngotracheitis. Needless to say it's been a difficult year and I'm going to be starting all over from scratch. I'm looking forward to learning from you all and about all the different breeds!
Welcome!!!! And I wish you the best of luck!!!!

Hey all!
I'm happy to have finally joined this community. I have had a small flock for a number of years but my flock recently contracted infectious laryngotracheitis. Needless to say it's been a difficult year and I'm going to be starting all over from scratch. I'm looking forward to learning from you all and about all the different breeds!
Welcome!

My intent for providing another option....is just that. BYC comes up frequently in Google searches. When someone searches a disease and this post comes up, I want them to know that there are other viable options besides culling. Especially for the inexperienced, If I did not provide the alternative; they may believe there is only one choice.
Absolutely! Thank you for that.

Back
Top Bottom