Hello!

Welcome to BYC and the coop! There's a lot of great peeps here! Feel free to ask lots of questions. But most of all, make yourself at home. I'm so glad you decided to joined the BYC family. I look forward to seeing you around BYC.

welcome-byc.gif

If you're fascinated by poultry, you've definitely come to the right place! I totally enjoy my flock of 10, they're always fun to watch and BYC has taught me so much about them. One word of caution, chickens lead to ducks, which lead to geese, which lead to quail, which lead to...well, you see where I'm going with this. Some day this could very easily be you:

It's called "chicken math" and it can get you, lol.

Congratulations on your new home and if you have any questions, be sure to ask. There are a lot of friendly, knowledgeable members here.

welcome-byc.gif

If you're fascinated by poultry, you've definitely come to the right place! I totally enjoy my flock of 10, they're always fun to watch and BYC has taught me so much about them. One word of caution, chickens lead to ducks, which lead to geese, which lead to quail, which lead to...well, you see where I'm going with this. Some day this could very easily be you:

It's called "chicken math" and it can get you, lol.

Congratulations on your new home and if you have any questions, be sure to ask. There are a lot of friendly, knowledgeable members here.
yuckyuck.gif
and true.

Back
Top Bottom