welcome-byc.gif

Hey to you too! Tell us a bit about yourself...do you currently have poultry?

Yes. Right now i only have 6. But at times thats plenty. Lol. I have 3 production reds, 1 black mixed not sure what she is yet, 1 buff orpington and 1 black sumatra.

Yes. Right now i only have 6. But at times thats plenty. Lol. I have 3 production reds, 1 black mixed not sure what she is yet, 1 buff orpington and 1 black sumatra.

I like mixed flocks too...it's interesting to see the differences. I hope you're enjoying them!

Yes i am enjoying them. Got them all named lol. I give them oregeno to act as an anti biotic and am gonna start giving the cayenne pepper soon to see how much it will do for the egg production.

G’Day from down under tranquillen
frow.gif
Welcome!

I hope you enjoy being a BYC member. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun. Unlike non chicken loving friends, family and colleagues, BYC’ers never tire of stories or pictures that feature our feathered and non feathered friends
wink.png

Yes teila so far i am enjoying this site. You are right there are a lot of friendly folks on here. As for all the helpful info, i dont believe i will ever be able to learn all there is to know about raising chickens. Just as long as i can help them stay happy content and healthy then i will be doing good lol. I have always wanted to raise them and i finally got my chance and i dint regret it in the slightest. I find them very very comical. Within seconds of being out with them i cant help but laugh at their antics like running from one end of the run to the other to meet me.

Back
Top Bottom