Oh wow !
Hens and Goldens ! How could I not welcome you to BCY ?
I have them both, well 8 hens and one golden.
(I don’t breed Ben, he’s very handsome but the head is empty 😂)
They get on very well, aren’t goldens the gentlest ! I’ve even seen Ben lick my hens - although only once as the reaction was pretty dramatic 😂
So pleased to have “met ?” you 🤗
Here are some pictures of both …
Hugz

Attachments

• IMG_0686.jpeg
    IMG_0686.jpeg
    941.1 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_2725.jpeg
    IMG_2725.jpeg
    404 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_0180.jpeg
    IMG_0180.jpeg
    402.3 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_0642.jpeg
    IMG_0642.jpeg
    617.1 KB · Views: 2
Oh wow !
Hens and Goldens ! How could I not welcome you to BCY ?
I have them both, well 8 hens and one golden.
(I don’t breed Ben, he’s very handsome but the head is empty 😂)
They get on very well, aren’t goldens the gentlest ! I’ve even seen Ben lick my hens - although only once as the reaction was pretty dramatic 😂
So pleased to have “met ?” you 🤗
Here are some pictures of both …
Hugz
We can be best friends. I have 4 Golden Girls, oldest is Rain, retired at 7-1/2, then my next is Willa age 4 in August, had a litter last November and I kept the top pick girl who is Swayze and then I have Joy who will be 2 in December. I wait to breed until over age 2 to ensure they pass hips and elbows, heart at the age of 1 and eyes are done every year. I will breed in October again for Willa. Your boy is beautiful. I have 5 chickies that are Salmon Favorelle's and hoping they are all girls! My dogs would totally chase and kill them, especially Rain, all bird dog but they are way separated. Chicks are in my laundry room with a separate heat system where I whelp my puppies too, nice and safe. I got them a week ago today, they sure grow fast. The 1st pic is Willa and Swayze (9 wks then) and the 2nd pic is of Rain when she had a litter about 3 years ago.

Attachments

• Willa and Swayze 9 wks old.jpg
    Willa and Swayze 9 wks old.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 1
  • Rain in comfort.jpg
    Rain in comfort.jpg
    354 KB · Views: 1

Back
Top Bottom