Monaschicks

Chirping
8 Years
Jun 23, 2014
Today I decided to become a part of this great website I visit on a regular basis. Every time there is something I want advice about or information I'm looking for I come here. Usually, I browse and look for comments on other peoples questions. I am so glad I finally joined, after all I have been coming here for years.
caf.gif
I look forward to sharing and receiving.

images

Welcome to BYC!

So glad you finally decided to join! This is the place to be when you own poultry!

Make yourself at home here on BYC and welcome to our flock!

Thank you so much to everyone for the warm welcomes. It means a lot to have so much support. My flock of hens includes a bossy Barred Rock, a Rhode Island Red, 2 white Leghorns, 2 Speckled Sussex, 5 red Buffs, 3 Amber Sexlinks, 1Silver Wyandotte and 2 Goldlace Wyandotte. Early this spring I lost my favorite, very first hen, 'Mama' my Australorp. Also have a huge rooster that was supposed to be an Australorp also but not real sure. He's gorgeous. Now to the bantams...I have a flock of 14 Dutch Bantams (4 are new chicks and 2 roosters), and a flock of 9 Belgian Bearded d'Anvers (1 is a rooster). PHEW! Thanks again to all and chickmom, I am also from Ohio, Oak Harbor. The Learning Center is new to me so thanks gander007. I will be sure to check that out. Chicken people just 'get it'.
frow.gif

Thank you so much to everyone for the warm welcomes. It means a lot to have so much support. My flock of hens includes a bossy Barred Rock, a Rhode Island Red, 2 white Leghorns, 2 Speckled Sussex, 5 red Buffs, 3 Amber Sexlinks, 1Silver Wyandotte and 2 Goldlace Wyandotte. Early this spring I lost my favorite, very first hen, 'Mama' my Australorp. Also have a huge rooster that was supposed to be an Australorp also but not real sure. He's gorgeous. Now to the bantams...I have a flock of 14 Dutch Bantams (4 are new chicks and 2 roosters), and a flock of 9 Belgian Bearded d'Anvers (1 is a rooster). PHEW! Thanks again to all and chickmom, I am also from Ohio, Oak Harbor. The Learning Center is new to me so thanks gander007. I will be sure to check that out. Chicken people just 'get it'.
frow.gif

Back
Top Bottom