crushgiant

Chirping
6 Years
Jun 27, 2014
NC
Hi there, i've been reading this site for quite a while now. i've gotten heaps of answers and helpful solutions. i just finally decided to get amongst it and seek out some specific advice. :)
meanwhile, my introduction… we live in rural NC and are super happy to have realized our love for these wonderful and hilarious pets. chicken watching is a favorite pastime for our family now, and i personally never thought i'd be out in a yard collecting bugs and grub worms for a bunch of birds, but here i am. i can talk about my chickens all day. i love those gals.

images

Welcome to BYC!

Yes, Chicken TV! Highly addicting and there is no cure!!

So glad you are enjoying your flock. Chickens are great for the body, mind AND soul!

Make yourself at home here on BYC. If you have any questions, that is what we are here for. Welcome to our flock!

welcome-byc.gif
Good luck with your poultry raising adventures, and I hope you find everything you need to know. Don't forget to take a look at BYC's very useful learning center (If you haven't already)! The learning center as well as the forum should answer your questions! There is always something new to learn! Glad to have you here! See you around with the flock.

Back
Top Bottom