New Mexico

They sent an assortment from privetts and never said what they sent. I think I know more about chickens than the feed store does. I looked really hard and tried to pick out what I thought they were from the poster they send. I got a blue I hope, a partrige, a white. I want a laced for sure, but doubt I got one. Do you sell hatching eggs, dak? I am the 4H leader here, but it would be to far to send chicks or drive to get them. My 4th grade also hatches out eggs to sell to the community to raise money for their field trip at the end of the year.

I sell hatching eggs for my Ameraucanas, but not the Cochins. Fertility requires AI for those. Too much work!

Swap was cold, but fun. I brought eggs, chicks, Ameraucanas, Brahmas, and Cochins. Others brought chickens, ducks, and bunnies.

Blaundee, I will have a Black split to Lav Ameraucana roo available in a month or two. That's it til later this year. I culled hard in December.

I'll take him! A bobcat got into my rooster pen and killed everything in there. Thankfully, I had my best GLC roo, the black Cochin roo you gave me last summer, and my Aseel roo all in different pens, they are the only roosters I have left. So I need more Am roos and another Barred Rock roo- mine was really nice, I was VERY happy with him, and was going to use him this spring to start my Lav Barred project... now I'm set back another year.

I'll take him! A bobcat got into my rooster pen and killed everything in there. Thankfully, I had my best GLC roo, the black Cochin roo you gave me last summer, and my Aseel roo all in different pens, they are the only roosters I have left. So I need more Am roos and another Barred Rock roo- mine was really nice, I was VERY happy with him, and was going to use him this spring to start my Lav Barred project... now I'm set back another year.

Keep in touch. Maybe we can meet up at a swap. I have 8 Black (some splits) Ams that hatch yesterdaythat are available too.

Hi New Mexico, anyone in the Socorro area? I just acquired my first pullets since I was a child and I'm looking for someone just to chat with about them. :)

High Guys I havent been on in a while.Old age catching up with me.We are hatching chicks every week.I am just about to shut down the incubator tell the Pheasants and Quail start to lay.If any one needs any eggs in the following breeds let me know.BLRW ,Buttercups ,Saltons ,OEGB.Every one have a nice day and dont let the wind blow you away.
Bill

Well he finally completed the chicken plucker and the freezer was full very quickly! Yeah! Having a machinist as a neighbor/ friend and a handy hubby they managed to make it quite economically, just not quickly... counting my blessings

We are getting a snow storm. Roads are very icey. Got my son 3/4s of the way to school and decide to go home after doing a 180 turning a corner in 4 wheel drive with traction control. Must be losing my Michigan driving skills.
th.gif

Back
Top Bottom