New Mexico

Pics
Quote:
El paso needs to wake up and get on BYC and get on with their chicken lovin' lol I know there are people in and around El Paso that have chickens I just think maybe they aren't particularly attached to them as pets? Idk!

I got a small stack of BYC cards with my order of my book and shirt I should probably put them in my purse to hand out when I can. Maybe get some more people to sign up. Or maybe buy a chicken get a card
smile.png
I need a magnetic bumper sticker asap

They were on sale, I was thinking of replacing the ones I had on for awhile and have darkened. They have lasted for years! I bought 4 originally and went out to change them out finally and discovered the difference in the color. The bright blue is dark blue and still looks good though.

Good morning New Mexico.Well its thursday,this week is about over.More eggs to be moved to the hatcher tomorrow With about 3 dozen to be put in the bator If any one on this thread wants any pheasant eggs pm me today and I will make a very speacial deal to you,price will depend on what breed you want,but it will be a lot cheaper than what others pay.Shipping is a lot cheaper than gas.It will probly be almost over night in NM. Shipping is about $10.95 for 2 dozen eggs.
Bill

Quote:
I MIGHT be VERY interested "sometime in the Future". I'm just NOT set-up right at the present time to add pheasants to my Backyard Flock. Perhaps later on this year. THANKS for the thought !!!
frow.gif
big_smile.png

-Junkmanme-
old.gif

Back
Top Bottom