New Mexico

Pics
I am glad they are doing well. Pm me about your projects. I want to know what you have planned in the Cochin dept.

Quote:

Quote:
How many chicks equals $25 though? Is that a minimum of $25 worth of chicks or just $25 period assuming they sell other stuff.... Always wondered, never asked
smile.png

For Ideal, it's $25 of chicks not including shipping. If you're ordering sexed hens, it's less than 10. The other nice thing is that there is no minimum number of any breed (there is a small surcharge for <5 of a breed, but you can order just 1 if you want). Their shipping was pretty cheap & since they were coming from TX, I got them the day after they shipped.

Quote:
It was a lovely day! Even with the wind!
big_smile.png

I got on my young stallion Sunny again, I am lightly starting him and have already done all of his ground work, then in June I plan to send him to a guy for a week to get him loping for me (I'm a chicken these days! lol). I am really happy with Sunny's progress, I think he is just such a nice horse with all the potential in the world!

On a down note, my filly (who's related to DAKs mares, btw lol small world) cut her back leg in a junk free pasture... of course. She was flirting with the geldings across the fence. At least its not too bad, only about 5"x5" and not on a joint. I got it all cleaned and bandaged and am giving her antibiotics. This one is NOTHING compared to what I've had to deal with last year! We had a DFC mare slab facture her leg and it got BAD... ugh. Thank you Lord it isn't that bad, and that I'm not running Twister yet!
smile.png

How has every one else's day gone?

Back
Top Bottom