New Mexico

I'm part-time in Corrales, but about to become a permanent resident. Love, love, LOVE New Mexico!

(well, maybe don't love so much the coyotes)

Last edited:
Hoping for some help here. I want to sell my chicken eggs (for consumption). Does anybody in Albuquerque on here do this? Can you help me with the rules and regs? Maybe point me in the right direction? Thank you so much in advance!

Hoping for some help here. I want to sell my chicken eggs (for consumption). Does anybody in Albuquerque on here do this? Can you help me with the rules and regs? Maybe point me in the right direction? Thank you so much in advance!

From what I've gathered in NM, there are no rules or regs if you sell under 5 cases/week. 1 case = 30doz eggs. So if you're selling under 150doz/week, you're golden.

Oh yeah, they also can't be graded or sized...I think,

hey all! Just moved to NM, south of T or C & monsoon season completely flooded Us. A Flash Flood swept away my temp coop & most of my chickens! 4 left out of almost 40! All of my breeders are gone, just 3 mixes left & 1 Blue Andy Breeder Hen. Neighbors also lost most of their mixes...

I'm in search of the most inexpensive chicks or eggs I can find to get started so we still have eggs by next spring (I want to surprise my nearest neighbor with replacement chicks as selling our eggs is her only extra income...

I have a flock of Swedish Flower Hens and a flock of Wheaten/Blue Wheaten Ameraucanas I must rehome. I may ask for a nominal amount of money, as I spent so much on these birds, but that will be negotiable. Most important is that they go to someone who will take good care of them.

I am located in Las Cruces, NM. Please pm me if interested.

I have a flock of Swedish Flower Hens and a flock of Wheaten/Blue Wheaten Ameraucanas I must rehome. I may ask for a nominal amount of money, as I spent so much on these birds, but that will be negotiable. Most important is that they go to someone who will take good care of them.

I am located in Las Cruces, NM. Please pm me if interested.

Who did you get your Wheatens from?

hey all! Just moved to NM, south of T or C & monsoon season completely flooded Us. A Flash Flood swept away my temp coop & most of my chickens! 4 left out of almost 40! All of my breeders are gone, just 3 mixes left & 1 Blue Andy Breeder Hen. Neighbors also lost most of their mixes...

I'm in search of the most inexpensive chicks or eggs I can find to get started so we still have eggs by next spring (I want to surprise my nearest neighbor with replacement chicks as selling our eggs is her only extra income...
Our chickens seem to be finally coming out of a pretty long molt. If they're done soon, we'll have enough eggs to give you some. It'll be a mish-mash because all we have is a big mix of hatchery birds, but you'll be welcome to them as soon as they start laying good again.

Some breeds of hens (old enough to lay and hatch from) are RIR, NH, Delaware, Austrolorp, and black and red sex-links.
Roosters: RIR, Salmon Favorelle(freebie from Mcmurray), and Brown Leghorn

Coley

Our chickens seem to be finally coming out of a pretty long molt. If they're done soon, we'll have enough eggs to give you some. It'll be a mish-mash because all we have is a big mix of hatchery birds, but you'll be welcome to them as soon as they start laying good again.

Some breeds of hens (old enough to lay and hatch from) are RIR, NH, Delaware, Austrolorp, and black and red sex-links.
Roosters: RIR, Salmon Favorelle(freebie from Mcmurray), and Brown Leghorn

Coley

Colburg, I appreciate that so much! I would love to be able to help my neighbors that lost so much!!!

Back
Top Bottom