New Mexico

Pics
mdmcfadden,

I would suggest that you seriously consider "Buff Orpingtons".

welcome-byc.gif
from your New Mexico neighbor,

-Junkmanme-
old.gif

Hi all - been a wihle since I've checked in. When I first got my chickens I was on here every day, now it has been a few months. Good to be back. I'm looking for some fertile bantam eggs to hatch under my broody silkie/cochin hens. Anyone have any or know anyone near Albuquerque. I'd rather get them locally than have them shipped.
Thanks,
Maggie

Hi Everyone, we have a home in Luna, NM, and in a year when I retire will live there full time, can't wait as I need to have my flock around me. Bantams are my thing. Luna is on the AZ Border not far from Jossanne and her flock in Cliff.
big_smile.png

Hello New Mexico!
woot.gif

Just a reminder that there are still lots of towns and cities right here in New Mexico up for grabs in the BYC Chicken L.O.R.E. Project!

This is a massive undertaking, and everyone is encouraged to participate! Your knowledge of Chicken L.O.R.E. will earn you GFM Scratch, which are good towards new GFM Memberships, Membership extensions, or Membership gifts.

Remember - you don't have to select a city in New Mexico - cruise the selection list and choose any city still available!

Get started now! Click on the Chicken L.O.R.E. link above for all the details, and remember your Project Managers are here to help in any way we can.

Good Luck, and Thanx for Joining In!
clap.gif

Hello, all, from Silver City! We're new to the chicken world and having a lot of fun--currently with 12 ladies laying (Amerucanas/Leghorns and mix o' the two) and 23 chicks in the back shower--SLW, SS, BR, BA, and blue silkies. Has anyone heard of an upcoming chicken meet in my neck of the woods?

Back
Top Bottom