NEW Online CRAZY EGG CHAIN lets play

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All,

I'm a brand new member and proud relatively new chicken owner.  We have Buff Orpington hens and an awesome Black Australorp Rooster. The rooster was hatched in my daughers 1st grade classroom!   My girls lay about 4-5 a day of lovely brown eggs.  My daughter would like to add some silkies to our group (in the smaller fenced coop) so she can possible do 4H this summer.  I'm not sure if I qualify but I would love to swap 6-10 of my eggs for some silkies. We are just in love with them!!   Please let me know if anyone would be interested.  Currently have a broody hen and an incubator waiting for babies. I'm located in Southern Indiana

I have available

6-10 brown egg cross between Orpington and Black Australorp

Looking for silkies any color...

You'll need to wait until some are offered then claim them then make a offer if what you have available.

Otherwise you'll need to find someone who raises Silkies and PM them and make a private offer. These egg chins are not due telling what you what and offer to trade your eggs. See page one for instructions in how this works.

Ok I'm going to attempt to get this up and running - even though it's Christmas.

I will claim the 8 RIR egs from SAHChickenmom

I am offering the following:

Please select 1 of the following:
6+ White Plymouth Rock Eggs
6+ American Orpington eggs - chicks may be black, blue, white, or splash

I will ship now or hold till warmer weather - your choice

Did you PM sah to make sure offer is still good and if she is still around.

I go neatly think there is 2 many different swap threads. We need to make choices on what type of swap threads we want to run. I've been working on a new large fowl egg swap but we might be able to combine these?

I go neatly think there is 2 many different swap threads. We need to make choices on what type of swap threads we want to run. I've been working on a new large fowl egg swap but we might be able to combine these?

I think this is an excellent ideal to combine the two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom