New Photo of my 7 Chickens

Thanks; I love this place but I'm still "new" at posting. I just worked on my homepage, which was fun, and I put this photo there, too, plus one of Lily flying away after I managed to scare them all away by getting a little too close.

I just happened to see them hanging out here yesterday afternoon; they seem to love to jump on things, including my garden way cart when I'm working in the garden, and chairs wherever they find them. I think they play "king of the mountain", but I'm not sure...
big_smile.png

That is an absolutely perfect photo! Gosh, mine play on my porch furniture too, but they slouch, and look the other way, and. And. And, well, look like hooligans compared to yours!

Think: leather jackets, duck-tail haircuts, toothpicks hanging out of their beaks, a pack o' smokes rolled up into the sleeve of a T-shirt with questionable words printed on the front.

I am really, really impressed with that photograph.

Holy Moly!!! How did you get those chickens to stand like that??? They look stuffed by a taxidermist. They are sooooo lovely I must say!

Awesome photo! Ain't no way I could get my chickens to sit still long enough. I know Stan can't stop strutting to sit on a chair.

Beautiful! I've got an EE hen exactly like the one standing on the porch. Gee, how did you get them to pose like that! Picture perfect!

Sharon

Back
Top Bottom