New Roo .........what is he?

smile.png
must be a mutt roo.............mean mutt roo.gonna call him meanieroo.........

got him in trade when I gave away a swingset
gig.gif
just the other day.
this lady just happened to have a rooster keeping her up at night........only attacked her hubby once.was hand fed.nice roo so she said
ep.gif
NOT . he was taken out and put with the other roo tonight because I thought he might mount Haleyluna's little flock I am keeping for her...........So we will see if his attitude is a bit better in the morning....I just may have to find him a new home

Last edited:
Thanks Rooster1, he is perty....... but again this morning.I go out to let the flock out for the day.............he comes charging....at first I thought it was my pink shoe
lol.png
, but I wore black ones this morn.......same thing,,,,he just isn't very nice....he is freeranging today with the other roo I love.we shall see what happens. I will give him a week or two to decide whether or not he will behave.then rehomed! How DOES one rehome a meanieroo?
he.gif

Update on meanieroo.............This little roo is MEAN ,comes running across the yard to attack me.........GEESH....little stinker.........wondering if he IS fighting stock...... anyone want roo for dindin..? going to be hard to place him,knowing how he is.....

Back
Top Bottom