New Rooster crow dampening, noise reducing device

What kind of demand do you all think there would be for this sort of product?
HUGE!

How would I go about convincing people it is actually humane and saves the lives of roosters (and the heartbreak of chicken owners who have to give them up)?
Videos of before(without device) and after(with device).
Would be good to have it tested in a dozen flocks.

My plan I think is just to license the patent to a pet product company or investor.
Makes me think of Shark Tank.

HUGE!

Videos of before(without device) and after(with device).
Would be good to have it tested in a dozen flocks.

Makes me think of Shark Tank.
I will post some ā€œafterā€. Due to neighbor concerns, itā€™s hard for me to do a before. Which is why I hope to send out free prototypes to some people on this forum in exchange for a video. An ā€œafterā€ video makes it obvious it works tho cuz instead of a crow itā€™s a little croak. Maybe Iā€™ll do one with squawking hens in the background for volume comparison? Sounds like i gotta get some sort of video out there. Will work on it

I will post some ā€œafterā€. Due to neighbor concerns, itā€™s hard for me to do a before. Which is why I hope to send out free prototypes to some people on this forum in exchange for a video. An ā€œafterā€ video makes it obvious it works tho cuz instead of a crow itā€™s a little croak. Maybe Iā€™ll do one with squawking hens in the background for volume comparison? Sounds like i gotta get some sort of video out there. Will work on it
I would be willing to do a video! As soon as my roosters are old enough to crow. May not be long now.

I would totally buy one! I'm pretty sure one of my new chicks is a cockerel, and I'm not sure I'll be able to keep him because of the noise. I would love something that is completely humane and will not hurt him in any way.

Back
Top Bottom