New to chickens, can they be raised in Alaska????

Quote:
tongue2.gif

Rub it in... I'm coming to visit you so I can go riding! LOL!

Well, my incubator was delayed due to high shipping costs, so I ordered from another website. I hope to have it in a week or two. I have a PM out about getting some eggs. I will keep you posted. Let me know how the coop is coming along, maybe my first hatch can come live with you.

Tori,

OK when I get some horses y'all can all come over here and we'll have a girls riding day out lol.
woot.gif

Aimee,

That sucks about your bator. Hopefully your new one will arrive quickly. Do you already have eggs waiting to go in it? If we can get our coop ready in time we will definitly help get some chics off your hands for sure.
yippiechickie.gif
Are you planning on selling them and if so how much? I wouldn't expect anyhting for free.
Thanks for the website I'll have to check it out. Alrighty I'm going to bed!
th.gif

Yeah I'm back online, had a mishap with my computer and had to get another one. Just thought I'd say Hi. How's everyone doing?
frow.gif

Doing good crazy duck lady...
jumpy.gif

It's the loaner I was telling you about from the school. It's a little older than I have had lately but it will definitly work for a month until the new ones are in
barnie.gif

Quote:
Why does everyone keep calling me that?
idunno.gif
smile.png

Well, I'm glad you got one! I would not be a happy camper if mine broke.
Well, I have to go tuck some kiddo's in, so call me tomorrow if you feel like it okay?

Back
Top Bottom