New to chickens, can they be raised in Alaska????

Hubby says that you should contact them and see if they deliver...
wink.png

Great idea!!! Right now I'm just looking for a breeder as a contact, I just found out from my hubby that there is some fencing here that needs repairing before horses or cattle come in or they'll be gone. But I'll still contact them to see if they will have some available for a little while later. How are you doing? How's the coop?
smile.png

Well I made it over to Triple D's Hatchery today. Interesting guy, lots of chics. He seemed pretty knowledgeable. Gonna be starting on the the coop soon. Yeah, one day at a time.
Busy, busy, busy!!!
caf.gif

Quote:
The coop is coming along! I'm covered in mud and paint... just finished the brooder room except for the trim.
big_smile.png

I wish I could have a horse... :|

He gave me his website (www.alaskatripled.com) and we spoke about the different chics he had and prices and feeding etc. Then he had to tak the phone and so Alan and I looked around the place. His website seems pretty informative too.

Things are coming together Alan's been replacing tools for work (sold them all before the big move for more room) and he starts his first officail day tomorrow. I think he's still wanting to find work on the slopes tho. But all in all things are going good.

Has your bator arrived? When do you expect your first batch of chickies?

Back
Top Bottom