New to having a flock

"Quack Shack" - love it!
1f602.png

They do put themselves up however they are in the coupe run right now we have tried to let them out a few times a day to free range however we haven't let them out for long periods of time yet I'm worried once my ducks get to the pond I will lose them forever

They do put themselves up however they are in the coupe run right now we have tried to let them out a few times a day to free range however we haven't let them out for long periods of time yet I'm worried once my ducks get to the pond I will lose them forever
thats something i also worry about, let me ask around and see what i can find out
you could try one of those floating duck house things since it is such a large pond

how far is the pond from their coupe?

About 100-150 yards from the coupe if I can get pictures to load I could show you I'm trying to figure that out now

About 100-150 yards from the coupe if I can get pictures to load I could show you I'm trying to figure that out now
pictures are hard on mobile, especially apple devices
easier if you do not use the app, and go into the website via your browser

Thanks for the info we have been letting them out however they won't go any more than about 20-30 feet from the door they came out of but they also haven't seen the pond yet

Back
Top Bottom