New to here and chicken keeping!

A duckwing leghorn? Ha I have no idea what one of those are!!
Sounds amazing though! Love pekins, so sad mine are all boys. My daughter will be gutted! She's only 6 and has loved the experience of caring for them

Too soon to know Silkie genders. Cuties though!

I thought it might be, when I have looked on here before for tips it seems that they are difficult ones
Some silkies are easy, but some you gotta wait till a crow or egg to figure them out. Thats how mine were. I bought four straight run and got lucky with all pullets!

Some silkies are easy, but some you gotta wait till a crow or egg to figure them out. Thats how mine were. I bought four straight run and got lucky with all pullets!

With the luck I've had so far I doubt mine will all be girls
1f614.png

But lucky you!

Really hope so! I will be chuffed to bits if my Polish are girlies.
And if at least 2 of my silkies are then I will be over the moon.
Never had to look after animals before without knowing that you are keeping them all at the end of it. It's very hard, I am very attached to all of them

Really hope so! I will be chuffed to bits if my Polish are girlies.
And if at least 2 of my silkies are then I will be over the moon.
Never had to look after animals before without knowing that you are keeping them all at the end of it. It's very hard, I am very attached to all of them
I know how that is. I get attached to things waaay too easily. I find it hard to be around people or animals that I know are going away or dying.

Anybody think they know what the Polish are?
I'm going to be without any pekins now so got my fingers crossed for Polish and silkies
1f60a.png

Back
Top Bottom