New York mini chickenstock 2016

I got some juice boxes for the kiddos - some juice and iced tea for the adults  :)

Some various types of grab and go snacks ...

I'm going to bring some of these too and water and soda. Basically I am bringing a cooler with everything I expect me, my SIL, and my 3 kids to drink plus lots of extras to share. My kids keep me on my toes. One day they'll barely pick at stuff and the next they'll empty my pantry. With the distance we're traveling it's hard for me to know in advance what to bring. Close enough to bring yummies, but far enough to not want to bring too much. I might be able to bring more than I expect and I'll let you know on Friday if I do plan on it.
I forgot the most recent calculations. Are we past 50 people estimates? My car is 2 adults and 3 kids. (And 2 chickens for chicken girl. And 12-18 Welsummer eggs for the raffle. And a smile and a sense of humor.)

Yes, any type of ballpark headcount would be fantastic, I was planning on 4 dozen muffins but can bump that up to 6 without too much difficulty as long as I know by Thursday....shredding the carrots is what takes me forever, might experiment with the food processor this time. Haven't made this large of a batch before. I'll have Ma put together 2-3 dozen PB and chocolate chip cookies for an additional raffle basket from us 2.

I just saw 90% chance of rain? That's no fun. I wish I had a tent to contribute! For the raffle add me on for a dozen lavender silkie eggs. I can't confirm fertility as they're a new group for me, will try to crack a few eggs and look for the bullseye before Saturday.

Yes, any type of ballpark headcount would be fantastic, I was planning on 4 dozen muffins but can bump that up to 6 without too much difficulty as long as I know by Thursday....shredding the carrots is what takes me forever, might experiment with the food processor this time. Haven't made this large of a batch before. I'll have Ma put together 2-3 dozen PB and chocolate chip cookies for an additional raffle basket from us 2.

2 Heads here...maybe 3 ..Me my sis and maybe a son.
I too will bring my drinks...& a cooler ..Diet soda Probably ....
Will brink Frozen Icies for the kids ...work as ice cubes for me...

Now its a jungle gym loved the tip

Back
Top Bottom