New York mini chickenstock 2016

Good question. I've seen some with thinner tails and when I got him he had no tail left after being beat by the head rooster. He was not in great shape. I'm not sure how thick his tail will get. I can't find any good pictures. Maybe after a winter molt?
maybe. I'm not worried if he ever gets a tail. He's a great boy and has a lot of fun playing here. He gets 3 new wife's tomorrow so I can shift to smaller groups.

maybe. I'm not worried if he ever gets a tail. He's a great boy and has a lot of fun playing here. He gets 3 new wife's tomorrow so I can shift to smaller groups.

I'm happy for him! He had the respiratory attack due to my limited ventilation and his non-roosting spot. When he was under the weather he accepted baths and being carried around by my kids. He's a good boy. He got along with my other rooster just fine. I just don't have the accommodations you have. I'm absolutely thrilled that he and Girlie have you and your family.

My roosting chickens have been well. I just threw in an entire bale of pine flakes. This weather is rough on my coop. It stays quite cold which is great in heat- not so much in damp. I haven't had a string of non-gardening days to repair the ventilation issues it has. Hopefully this week.

I'm happy for him! He had the respiratory attack due to my limited ventilation and his non-roosting spot. When he was under the weather he accepted baths and being carried around by my kids. He's a good boy. He got along with my other rooster just fine. I just don't have the accommodations you have. I'm absolutely thrilled that he and Girlie have you and your family.

My roosting chickens have been well. I just threw in an entire bale of pine flakes. This weather is rough on my coop. It stays quite cold which is great in heat- not so much in damp. I haven't had a string of non-gardening days to repair the ventilation issues it has. Hopefully this week.
thank you and we are thrilled you trusted us with them.

Hello again every one!! I think I told some of you that I was incubating 5 peafowl eggs. Well, I had all 5 hatch and they are beautiful healthy chicks. I never really wanted peafowl. I just happened across the eggs and wanted to incubate them.
they are a silver pied cock over a silver pied hen, purple hen and cameo hen. All 5 for $150 if sold in the next couple of days. I live in Prattsburgh, NY and I go to Corning each week day.
Congrats! Pea chicks are super cute, aren't they?! Do u have any pics?

I can get Duckie to load though. She is feathering out finally. Any clue her breed (or sex)?

Back
Top Bottom