newbie here

Blu kote is a wound spray I believe. Most farm stores should have a form of it. Probably in horse or cattle med. Sections

Hey I need some advise I have a royal palm pullet I've noticed her beak is twisting,she seems to be eating fine I watch her and the others all the time, although she seems to be much lighter in weight, I guess my concern is will she be ok will it continue twisting and get bad where she cant eat I'm lost not sure what to do about her I dont want her to starve because she cant eat even tho she is eating now. Will it get worse?

Last edited:
My turkeys are doing great I do not plan on processing my Bbb I want them for breeding, I'm hoping in the spring my hen will start laying since I haven't gotten any eggs from her so far. I will post some picks of my very friendly turkeys today, it almost makes it hard to even think about eating, them they are so friendly, but they were raised for food so I'm kinda fighting with myself inside about it

Yes I know! I def couldn't eat them. But after researching for several hours over the past week, I have come to the conclusion that I can't keep my bbb any longer. He is too big and his bones and organs are prob already stressed. So sad. I've had him since he was about a week old. I hate what the industry has done to these birds.

How big is he, we had a bbb when I was growing up that was really big it weight about 60 pounds when it died of natural causes but it was our pet and we didn't eat him, I'm so sorry about your Turkey, ... my toms are getting pretty heavy too I think maybe if I can't find a bourbon red hen for my BR Tom he may be the first but I'm not sure if I will be able to do the dirty deed since they follow me around and talk to me and have such great personalities but I have 5 hens two calico sweetgrass and 2 royal palms I want only full breed turkeys so if I can't find toms I will have to do it unfortunately :(

Back
Top Bottom