Newby in MN #suburbiakidscat&chicks

MaegaChick

In the Brooder
Apr 19, 2021
Hi Everyone!
I've read a whole bunch of awesome posts from all of the fantastic folks here and learned so much. I'm stoked to be a part of the community!

We have 6 little hens in the basement in a brooder, 5 weeks this week (some Easter Eggers, a Cali white, an ISA Brown, an Australorp and a little bearded Salmon Faverolle).

I'm almost ready to put up the coop this week! There are so many helpful posts about coops and everything here!

I'm all about doing this the responsible way, keep them healthy (and wam in winter!). Currently I really want them out of my basement, they are big and getting stinky. I'll be checking the boards out for advice.

Looking forward to all the chatting!
Maegan

Hi Everyone!
I've read a whole bunch of awesome posts from all of the fantastic folks here and learned so much. I'm stoked to be a part of the community!

We have 6 little hens in the basement in a brooder, 5 weeks this week (some Easter Eggers, a Cali white, an ISA Brown, an Australorp and a little bearded Salmon Faverolle).

I'm almost ready to put up the coop this week! There are so many helpful posts about coops and everything here!

I'm all about doing this the responsible way, keep them healthy (and wam in winter!). Currently I really want them out of my basement, they are big and getting stinky. I'll be checking the boards out for advice.

Looking forward to all the chatting!
Maegan
Welcome! I am new here also. We have found a great place! Wonderful group of poultry people!

Back
Top Bottom