Newlly hatched chicken inside automatic incubator

warleech

Hatching
Apr 25, 2017
Guys help !!!!!
1chicken hatched inside automatic incubator , how can i move it out ? I cant keep it inside no space the yellow thingy keep moving ???? What to do ? My incubator HHD incubator 56s

Guys help !!!!!
1chicken hatched inside automatic incubator , how can i move it out ? I cant keep it inside no space the yellow thingy keep moving ???? What to do ? My incubator HHD incubator 56s

If you have a turner in there and it is hatch time, the turner should be taken out and the eggs laid down or set upright in cut down cartons.

Day 2
Humidity 70% it dosent have option to fix humidity
Turner is always on

The chicken i got is fine now with a friend but what to do for the rest later ? Should i buy another incubator ?
Unplug the turner. You should also be able to remove it from the incubator. This should be done when you lock down your incubator for the hatch.

What do you mean with cut down carton ?
Should i buy cut down carton inside the incubator or make my own homemade incubator ?
It means take an egg carton. Cut off the top. Then take the part that holds the eggs, cut it down a bit so the chicks have room to hatch out. If I were you, I'd just let the eggs lay on their sides in the incubator and not worry about the egg carton thing .

I count down the old fashioned way - I use a calendar. I just set eggs under my broody on Monday, went to my calendar and counted three more Mondays and marked it. I do the same thing when I incubate. It's much easier for me to do it that way.

I purchased it at "Uncle Weiner's Wholesale" in Edmonton, AB...As I type this name out, I am painfully aware of the reason I should have spent more and bought a reputable one...
No need to beat yourself up. You didn’t know. You had no reason to suspect it of being so dangerous. All you can do is learn and share your story so others can avoid this incubators.

Guys help !!!!!
hi, i think you are using one that looks like this:

HTB1.NAwKXXXXXcnXXXXq6xXFXXXT.jpg

what day are you on?
what is humidity at?
are the turners turned off?

If you have a turner in there and it is hatch time, the turner should be taken out and the eggs laid down or set upright in cut down cartons.

HTB1.NAwKXXXXXcnXXXXq6xXFXXXT.jpg

what day are you on?
what is humidity at?

Now i am on day 2
Humidity 70% i dont know how to take it down.
Turners are on and turn automatic every 2 hours.
The baby chiken i got already is good now but with a friend.
Guide what to do for the rest, should i buy another incubator ? Or what to do ?

YES

what day are you on?
what is humidity at?

Day 2
Humidity 70% it dosent have option to fix humidity
Turner is always on

The chicken i got is fine now with a friend but what to do for the rest later ? Should i buy another incubator ?

What do you mean with cut down carton ?
Should i buy cut down carton inside the incubator or make my own homemade incubator ?

Unplug the turner. You should also be able to remove it from the incubator. This should be done when you lock down your incubator for the hatch. 

It means take an egg carton. Cut off the top. Then take the part that holds the eggs, cut it down a bit so the chicks have room to hatch out. If I were you, I'd just let the eggs lay on their sides in the incubator and not worry about the egg carton thing .

Thanks for the help

Back
Top Bottom