Nh Market Fairs/ Milford, Nh Swap 9/20

Quote:
~PLEASE READ EVERYONE~

Greg does have some he paid for to get printed I think !!

I'm going to print a few off my computer today and hang them at a few local feed stores (that's if I can stop feeling like I'm going to throw up for more than 15 mins to leave the house)

If you have a printer I'm sure you could make a few also. I think that would be the easiest way since I'm not close to Greg to pick any up and not sure if you are !!

At some point I plan on making a flyer with "fill in" time/place/location so I can make a bunch of copy's (to share) and all that will have to be done is people (the group) will have to fill in the time/date/location. That would save a lot of wasted paper and time for someone to print them EVERY swap !!

I also have any idea I discussed with Greg last night for a few mins, I will briefly talk about it here..... I was thinking if we ALL donated a $1 (if possible, NOT mandatory since I don't want people to feel they cant come if they don't) at every swap and someone (who ever the group picks, or Greg) uses that to advertise in a few newspapers (I know up here we have a small news paper called the "penny saver" its not a normal BIG paper.. its were everyone advertises events and other things such as apartments, animals, etc. ) I'm sure there are some down in the Mancheser area like that, also to advertise other places I know of a few more that cost very little money also ($6-$10). I for one have no problem giving a $1 each time to help do my part financially in this as I'm trying to think of more things I can do to get this going !! That might help get these more out there also !! Just an idea.... Might work better than what's going on now.

OH cool...Can Greg scan and post the flyer here? That would be awesome!
hugs.gif

Quote:
tony has all kinds of pheasants

i have a trio of afghanistan white wing ring necks for sale

also have 4-6 silver pheasants that i am selling, the silvers are not colored out, they are young yet

I'm going to check with Tony too but how much for the silver pheasants? Say for a pair~

Quote:
I've some marans that are hatching as we speak. Four as of last night with 3 more this morning. Couple more pipped this morning as well. I'll be bringing most of those if you're interested. I'll bring a hatched egg so you can see the coloring. They cute, chubby little things. Huge in fact.

Quote:
I forget his name, the old guy who comes with his wife and they sell cages. He had a lot of zebra and society finches at Merrimack and Westford. I would think he'd be bringing some to Milford too.

-Cindy

thats bob, i believe he will be there

Quote:
I forget his name, the old guy who comes with his wife and they sell cages. He had a lot of zebra and society finches at Merrimack and Westford. I would think he'd be bringing some to Milford too.

-Cindy

thats bob, i believe he will be there

And he will be quite happy to see some go!

Poyo'sMama :

Quote:
tony has all kinds of pheasants

i have a trio of afghanistan white wing ring necks for sale

also have 4-6 silver pheasants that i am selling, the silvers are not colored out, they are young yet

I'm going to check with Tony too but how much for the silver pheasants? Say for a pair~​

How old are they?A young pair from this year go fro 40.00 pairanda breeder pair around 60.00.I have 2 pair from this year for sale for 40.00 per pair and 4 younger birds that can't be sexed yet for 15.00 ea.I also have 2 male red golden 25.00 ea,2 yellow golden males 20.00 ea,3 amherst unsexed 30.00 ea and 6 blue eared unsexed 60.00 ea.I will be bringing the 4 unsexed silvers ,2 red golden males,2 yellow golden males,2 pair of breeder buff sebries and 2 trios of buff sebrites juvelines to Milford this sun.If you are interested in the other birds I'd rather you come to my home to see them instead of boxing them up.
In N.H.,Tony.

Quote:
~PLEASE READ EVERYONE~

Greg does have some he paid for to get printed I think !!

I'm going to print a few off my computer today and hang them at a few local feed stores (that's if I can stop feeling like I'm going to throw up for more than 15 mins to leave the house)

If you have a printer I'm sure you could make a few also. I think that would be the easiest way since I'm not close to Greg to pick any up and not sure if you are !!

At some point I plan on making a flyer with "fill in" time/place/location so I can make a bunch of copy's (to share) and all that will have to be done is people (the group) will have to fill in the time/date/location. That would save a lot of wasted paper and time for someone to print them EVERY swap !!

I also have any idea I discussed with Greg last night for a few mins, I will briefly talk about it here..... I was thinking if we ALL donated a $1 (if possible, NOT mandatory since I don't want people to feel they cant come if they don't) at every swap and someone (who ever the group picks, or Greg) uses that to advertise in a few newspapers (I know up here we have a small news paper called the "penny saver" its not a normal BIG paper.. its were everyone advertises events and other things such as apartments, animals, etc. ) I'm sure there are some down in the Mancheser area like that, also to advertise other places I know of a few more that cost very little money also ($6-$10). I for one have no problem giving a $1 each time to help do my part financially in this as I'm trying to think of more things I can do to get this going !! That might help get these more out there also !! Just an idea.... Might work better than what's going on now.

hugs.gif

frow.gif
Hello All . The swaps are set for oct. OK I have flyers 500 of them with fill in dates times places .Janet will try to scan them tonight I've given copys to most of the stores we set up at this week milford had them but they got missed placed they are up as of this morning.anyone local can pm me and I'll try to meet you and give you some copys ok see you all at the swaps and if anyone wants to pm me with idea's all are welcome
thumbsup.gif
thumbsup.gif

Quote:
hugs.gif

frow.gif
Hello All . The swaps are set for oct. OK I have flyers 500 of them with fill in dates times places .Janet will try to scan them tonight I've given copys to most of the stores we set up at this week milford had them but they got missed placed they are up as of this morning.anyone local can pm me and I'll try to meet you and give you some copys ok see you all at the swaps and if anyone wants to pm me with idea's
all are welcome
thumbsup.gif
thumbsup.gif

Sounds Great Greg, i will try and swing by early on Sunday because i have that darn 3 day workshop in my studio, would much rather be at the swap having a great time with you and the gang! I heard the fliers are really nice and cant wait to see one. See if janet can scan one in and email it to me. I can print some out if I get a copy and have Wayne post it at Hollis Grain. My friend is cousin to the owner and is spoke with him about a swap there. They are limited on space out front, but he said we may be able to do something on the side! Maybe too late for this year but something to keep ion mind for the spring! Keep up the great work!
woot.gif

Ok so here is a list of what i will be brining.
dont know yet if i want to but i do have white showgirl chick

2 wheaton oegb chicks
1 black polish with some gold laceing chick
2 barred plymouth rock chicks

Japaneese chicks 3 weeks old about $3.00 each
jap cross cochin bantam chicks about 3 weeks old $2.00 each
Black silkie with silver chin 1 month old about
White silkie cockerel 4 months old
Polish bantam cross cochin bantam 2 months old i think

Vicks Plants

Last edited:
Anyone have trained pigeons? I'm looking for a couple that when released will fly to whereever asked to go for a commercial. Looking to borrow or buy
smile.png

Tammie

Back
Top Bottom