NJ - Sussex County Poultry Fanciers 2013 Annual Fall Show!

Mary, unfortunately, I won't be able to do the bake sale this time - we have to go up to Lake George that same day for a family function.
:(

hit.gif
tell your family this from me:
tongue.gif

It won't be the same without you! We were just up there last weekend, and then to Blue Mountain Lake. Not a bad piece of scenery anywhere. Have fun! We'll miss you!

REMINDER!!

Entry forms need to be postmarked by this Wednesday, September 25!!

PLease get these in on time. We try to do all the registrations in one day, with a group. I'm one of the "they" who help do the registration and processing of entries. Sending them in late adds considerably more work, as the group processing day will have passed, and the entries become the responsibility of one person.

REMINDER!!

Entry forms need to be postmarked by this Wednesday, September 25!!

PLease get these in on time.  We try to do all the registrations in one day, with a group.  I'm one of the "they" who help do the registration and processing of entries.  Sending them in late adds considerably more work, as the group processing day will have passed, and the entries become the responsibility of one person.

Please email me the forms for the sale birds. [email protected]

Thanks Mary

:hit tell your family this from me:  :tongue

It won't be the same without you!  We were just up there last weekend, and then to Blue Mountain Lake.  Not a bad piece of scenery anywhere.  Have fun!  We'll miss you!

Hi mary I'm a newbie (fairly) and I just clicked on this link that Roberta sent me and I've found a whole other set of ladies. This is fun. Anyway you mentioned Blue Mtn Lake. Were you there for the Rustic Furniture sale? We go up to Indian lake all the time. Small world.
Cheers Pip

Quote:
It IS a small world! We were the for the Rustic Furniture Fair. It was our second time, and still amazing. We stayed at a cabin right down the road. Love the Adirondacks! We go right through Indian Lake as we head up Rt. 28 from 87.

Welcome to chicken world! Hope you're coming to the show!

Back
Top Bottom