NJ - Sussex County Poultry Fanciers 2013 Annual Fall Show!

It IS a small world!  We were the for the Rustic Furniture Fair.  It was our second time, and still amazing.  We stayed at a cabin right down the road.  Love the Adirondacks!  We go right through Indian Lake as we head up Rt. 28 from 87.

Welcome to chicken world!  Hope you're coming to the show!

I want to hear more about this rustic furniture sale?

Gail, I don't want to hijack the thread, so I'll PM you later. I'm warning you, though, if you like that stuff, start saving your money now for next year - it's worth it!

Ok, peeps - it's time for me to start making up the Bake Sale Table schedule! The show is just over two weeks away!! Can you spare just one hour that day to help out? I have had the most wonderful folks help me with this. I recommend the 1-2pm slot, because you'll be front-and-center for the auction. Also, for the lunch hour, you'll have a guaranteed seat to eat, when the tables are usually filled.

Thanks so much! If everyone gave just one hour, we can all enjoy the show!

PS - I especially need coverage between 2 and 4pm, when I will be helping with the awards in the show hall.

Last edited:
Ok, peeps - it's time for me to start making up the Bake Sale Table schedule!  The show is just over two weeks away!!  Can you spare just one hour that day to help out?  I have had the most wonderful folks help me with this.  I recommend the 1-2pm slot, because you'll be front-and-center for the auction. Also, for the lunch hour, you'll have a guaranteed seat to eat, when the tables are usually filled.

Thanks so much!  If everyone gave just one hour, we can all enjoy the show!

PS - I especially need coverage between 2 and 4pm, when I will be helping with the awards in the show hall.

I will be there most of the day so I will do 11am and any other tim if you need help.

Hi! Can you please send me a catalog for the Sussex Co. Poultry Fanciers Fall Show on October 19th? My email is [email protected]. Thanks so much!!
smile.png

I'm so sorry, but the date for entries has already passed. Our next show will be about the third week in May.

Last edited:
Hi,
I'm new to the chicken world. I'm planning on going to the show. I'm looking to get a new silkie for my silkie. How is it set up? Should I show up early if I want to buy something or is it auction out? If someone can give me any info on it I'd appreciate it.
Thanks

Hi,
I'm new to the chicken world. I'm planning on going to the show. I'm looking to get a new silkie for my silkie. How is it set up? Should I show up early if I want to buy something or is it auction out? If someone can give me any info on it I'd appreciate it.
Thanks
There is no auction - just a sale area. Early is best, although we have birds come in to the cages all morning, as most exhibitors are getting their show birds ready in the morning, and they put out the sale birds afterwards. I do know that there are people bringing silkies for sale, but I don't know much more than that.

I give an information session for new people at 10am. Look for the signs - and me, with my bullhorn!

Welcome to the wonderful world of chickens!

Last edited:
Looking forward to this show! I missed the Spring show. We will have Black Jersey Giants (all pullets) and Black Breasted Red Pheonix (pullets, cockerels and rooster) in the sale area. We might even bring a Blue Red cockerel.

Back
Top Bottom