Norman the Rooster

Thanks for the responses everybody!

:clap  Keep it up Queen Misha,  I am loving the adventures of Norman the Rooster.  What a character he is,  I am thinking he would  make a fantastic therapy chicken. And

maybe you can dress him up for Halloween.

As for Norman Bates,  I still double check the bathroom door to be certain it is locked before I shower.  My son  bought the movie and thought it was  funny.  I told him women didn't think so  even after all these years.  :oops:

BTW does Norman walk on the leash?

I think he'd be a GREAT therapy bird!
Heh, perhaps I'll dress him up like the character himself for Halloween! Give him a little old-timey dress... hah!

He doesn't... yet. It's largely useful for carrying him around, but I'd like to teach him to walk while leashed, eventually.

You could defiantly be a story writer if you wanted to LOL. This was and is great.

I get that a lot. I write fiction every now and then and sometimes non-fiction... now if I could just FINISH something perhaps I could get it published.

Oh, my goodness! On the other thread, I thought, ''geez, what is all the fuss about? He is pretty and all, but all roosters are pretty''. But when you posted up the thread for him, I decided to read it to see if I could figure out why everybody likes him so much. I WANT NORMAN!!!! I love the story and I am now very jealous. Thanks for posting and I am sorry for my skepticism! How old is Norman? And I want his chicks! But we are on complete opposite sides of the country...

Thank you. Norman is about a year old now. I'll hopefully be hatching and raising lots of chicks this coming season. Perhaps if you're ever out here some time you can pick up a few!

And you should totally put a link to him in your signature. Lets make Norman BYC's mascot!

Heh, If I can find the room...

I WANT NORMAN!
does he have any ladies yet?

I'll be introducing (or, reintroducing, I suppose) his sister to him, this Saturday if all goes well. I hope to hatch plenty of chicks this coming season, my goal is 100, if Norma will lay that many eggs.

Thanks for the responses everybody!
I think he'd be a GREAT therapy bird!
Heh, perhaps I'll dress him up like the character himself for Halloween! Give him a little old-timey dress... hah!

He doesn't... yet. It's largely useful for carrying him around, but I'd like to teach him to walk while leashed, eventually.
I get that a lot. I write fiction every now and then and sometimes non-fiction... now if I could just FINISH something perhaps I could get it published.
Thank you. Norman is about a year old now. I'll hopefully be hatching and raising lots of chicks this coming season. Perhaps if you're ever out here some time you can pick up a few!
Heh, If I can find the room...
I'll be introducing (or, reintroducing, I suppose) his sister to him, this Saturday if all goes well. I hope to hatch plenty of chicks this coming season, my goal is 100, if Norma will lay that many eggs.
yay!

Pictures from today. What a handsome boy
1f60d.png
1f60d.png
1f60d.png

Back
Top Bottom