Norman the Rooster

Just wanted to throw up a quick apology for my absence. I have come down with something nasty and been in bed trying to sleep it off since Friday. Haven't even left the house, bless my mother for caring for my flock while I've been sick. Hopefully I will be better in a couple days... I hate flu season.

Didn't you get your flu shot? I've been getting one since about 1990 because I was caregiver to my elderly parents, and we all would get the shot. Have to say I haven't had the flu in all that time. Which is great- except getting the flu used to help me lose weight which was the only good thing about it.

Hope you are taking in lots of fluids and chicken soup.

Just wanted to throw up a quick apology for my absence. I have come down with something nasty and been in bed trying to sleep it off since Friday. Haven't even left the house, bless my mother for caring for my flock while I've been sick. Hopefully I will be better in a couple days... I hate flu season.

Oh, no! The flu has been terrible this year. Hope you feel better soon.

Sorry to hear you've been under the weather QueenMisha, hope you're fine and raring to go soon!

So, interesting news everyone. QueenMisha decided that cell phones belong in the ocean. I'll be posting some norman pictures for you guys if ya'll want.

Sure, we're always appreciative of new Norman/Norma pictures!

Here's a couplr pictures I got today earlier. Norma is having a bit of a molt right now, so she's looking a bit ratty. I guess it's Normans turn to look gorgeous while she doesnt.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom