North Carolina

Good Morning, Sunday People!

Looks like a lovely day ahead, followed by a matching week! We can get caught up on some outdoor chores before winter comes in earnest!

Got some stuff done yesterday, but not my full list. I never get my whole list done, then I get grumpy with myself. I think I need to make more realistic lists, so I quit getting down on myself for not doing a super-human day!

I took time to watch chickie-TV yesterday for a bit. (one reason I didn't finish that list!) So awesome to watch them grow! And I think we decided to take one tom turkey up to the auction. We do not need three toms.

Have a wonderful day!
Hollow.......you might want to try the swap at TSC in two weeks.
We sold a 3 month old tom RP yesterday for $30 at the swap.

Hollow.......you might want to try the swap at TSC in two weeks.
We sold a 3 month old tom RP yesterday for $30 at the swap.

Well at that price I may consider selling 1-2 of these toms here. Good sale !
highfive.gif

I separated the hens...boys are getting rough. I KNOW I need to either separate some boys or free range them until you pick a few up. But I would HATE for them to getting beat up, eaten or dismembered if they get over the fence.
barnie.gif
Jiggerbug is at them through their pen. *sigh*

Fox was calling last night...not even night. It was about 5:30-6:00 PM. We were locking up, she must be hungry. Ladybug went nuts !! No losses last night...but that B(^%$h hunts during the day too.
rant.gif

hey im in monroe bout 45ish mins southeast of charlotte!
Hey, neighbor! Want some roosters? LOL
Anyways, here are the pics.

The one below is the same breed as the one above(Golden Phoenix), but below are the tail feathers fully grown in.

Please let me know if you are interested! I can take more pictures of a specific one if you would like. PM me or email me at [email protected] . They are completely free if anyone would like one!! Thanks,

Olivia

Hey, neighbor! Want some roosters? LOL 
Anyways, here are the pics.  

The one below is the same breed as the one above(Golden Phoenix), but below are the tail feathers fully grown in. 

Please let me know if you are interested! I can take more pictures of a specific one if you would like. PM me or email me at [email protected] .  They are completely free if anyone would like one!!  Thanks, 

Olivia

O man if you could bring them here id take golden phoniex and the white easter egger
They are so pretty!

According to Google Maps, it looks like you're about 2 and a half hours away but we could probably meet you somewhere like Charlotte or Gastonia. Saturday mid-morning would be great. I'm going to be around that area. Let me know what you think
smile.png
-Olivia

Back
Top Bottom