North Carolina

Good Morning Everyone! Thank you all for your kind words about our newest addition!! She's a keeper - even if the hubby named her after his Scottish ancestry and many Southerners -as well as "yankee" grandparents - have a hard time pronouncing it. <sigh> That's what I get for not being able to make up my mind, right?? LOL
It's a busy morning here already...LOL we're busy coloring under our table fort - an exciting adventure for the 3 yo!
lau.gif
Did I mention that the cat thinks the fort is hers and the little girl is NOT happy about the "evil" cat?!? (This cat goes OUT of her way to torment my oldest, but lets the middle one torment her to no end without any repercussions....makes NO sense to me. LOL)
No chicken news to report aside from we SHOULD be getting our chicks tomorrow - haven't gotten a confirmation email or anything, so I'm not positive, but we'll see.

Have a great day everyone!

YAY!!!! Did you use the dry incubation method? How is the hatch going?

Have a great day everyone!
I lowered my humidty to 42-47%, and raised to 74-81% for lockdown...also put my temp/humid gage on the turning racks to measure better. So temp was to high before that. I just notice this peep last night before bed and this mornin(545am) it looked a lil more open but still in egg and I had to leave for work. Oh trust me Im dartin outta here and flyin home...lolol...hope to see chicks!!!
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif

My daughter(6) was sooooo excited she screamed and actually started cryin and huggin me...it was too sweet(and funny). She was like a nerves father in a waiting room!!! lololol

Back
Top Bottom