North Carolina

Sunshine and lansscaping...they go together like peas and carrots!

Yeah......but I prefer creamed peas with browned onions
tongue2.gif

Y'all are making me hungry. :p
Stuck at home. The husband has to go commissary shopping for me. Nothing in the house I really want to eat. I had surgery Friday and am not allowed to drive or do anything. Blah!

Y'all are making me hungry.
tongue.png

Stuck at home. The husband has to go commissary shopping for me. Nothing in the house I really want to eat. I had surgery Friday and am not allowed to drive or do anything. Blah!
So sorry but glad you feel like being able to go with him.....nothing like turning a man loose grocery shopping in any grocery store!! LOL I used to go to the commisary (45 yrs ago!)....and could buy enough groceries for a month...(a lot)..for about $30 to $35. !!!! Then even during the following yrs while hubby was in college (and we ate CHEAP, I could buy a lot for $30 and it would last us about 2 weeks...! I miss the commissary....

Well, I've got to do something soon! I can see it in their eyes as they look at the top of the tupperware bin when take the lid off...They are all suppose to be EE,,(ameracaunas),, They are already trying out their little wings, especially the little yellow one. He's the one that stood his ground with my toy poodle and pecked him on his nose! It was so funny. Angus always wants to get in there with them but it doesn't take long.....he wants out!

lol, I know that is how I ended up with these. With the roosters gone I convinced hubby to get me some chicks as an anniversary present. Then deciced I needed an nice even number like 20, but you can't buy 1 chick! Sooo currently have 13 hens and 10 chicks in the brooder. Need to make it the 20 I told hubby it would be. Plus twenty seems easier to do a head count than 23. I like even numbers!

Back
Top Bottom