North Carolina

We got an inch or so of snow early (7-8:00 last night) but it changed to rain. The snow was gone by about 10:30 this morning. The chickens were happy to see it go. We are getting so many eggs right now. We had 20 eggs from 25 hens yesterday.

Good morning folks
frow.gif

I must admit I could get to liking these 2 day work weeks.
cool.png

It's been an interesting end to the winter season so far and
although winter isn't over yet, I would be happy to see it end
it's last days quietly and without any more dramatics...........
and the girls agree with me
lau.gif

hope everyone has a good day
tongue2.gif

Just had to show you a couple of picts...I'll label them to identify why I"m posting them. Made this light for my granddaughter who had helped me so much last summer. She is my animal person. She loves this light in her room, beside her bed. It has a little switch that she can turn off when she is settled for the night.:yiipchick Taken from above. I knew these containers would come in handy someday. :clap They have handles and hold a gallon. I just take several out tot he coop with me. These containers are make to hold liquid and will not start leaking over time like some of those you get from the grocery store. And yes..over a long period of time, I have drank that much tea. Me, myself and I.....!! :lau
That feeder light is as cute as it comes!!
1f499.png
1f49a.png
1f49b.png
1f49c.png

Oh nooooo! My kitties must have shut down my power strip and my incubator lost power for some time this morning. I'm not sure for how long, but my temps got down to 82. AND I have an incubator in lockdown. Oy Vey!!!!

Its a good thing my kitties love the chics as much as I do (watching them, not eating them), or I might be tempted to put them in the garage next time I'm in lockdown for the ENTIRE time. meh.

Claudia

Oh nooooo!  My kitties must have shut down my power strip and my incubator lost power for some time this morning.  I'm not sure for how long, but my temps got down to 82.  AND I have an incubator in lockdown.  Oy Vey!!!!

Its a good thing my kitties love the chics as much as I do (watching them, not eating them), or I might be tempted to put them in the garage next time I'm in lockdown for the ENTIRE time.  meh.

Claudia

Do you have an instant read or thermal thermometer? You could check the temp of the eggs. Seems like their temp doesn't go down nearly as quick as the incubator. They might still be in a safe zone.

Back
Top Bottom