North Carolina

Hi all!

It is with great sadness, that I am selling my farm and having to rehome all my chickens. If you are interested, all of them are being rehomed for free, but must be gone by the end of October (or at least a majority of them). I am located between Greensboro and Asheboro.

For your consideration: If you are interested in any of the birds below, please email me at [email protected] for photos or more information:
*Welsummer juvenile pair (heritage stock)
*Blue Laced Red Wyandotte Cockerel
*Assorted Swedish Flower pullet and several cockerels
*Ameraucanas (heritage stock; ***'t colors)
*Lakenvelders (***'t ages)
*Barred Plymouth Rock Pair (approx 4 years old)- Duckworth lines
*Lakenvelder/Sebright Mixes (very flashy birds, great foragers) both cockerels and pullets
*Nankin pullets & cockerels (hatchery stock)
*3 quail (1 male, 2 female) will come with their houses
*1 olive egger, 1 cream legbar
****'t production red & white hens (2 yrs old)

all are very friendly and roos (of all ages) are extremely nice and respectful -even of strangers :) great with the barn cats and horses too.

thank you for your consideration.

Hi all!

It is with great sadness, that I am selling my farm and having to rehome all my chickens. If you are interested, all of them are being rehomed for free, but must be gone by the end of October (or at least a majority of them). I am located between Greensboro and Asheboro.

For your consideration: If you are interested in any of the birds below, please email me at [email protected] for photos or more information: 
*Lakenvelder/Sebright Mixes (very flashy birds, great foragers) both cockerels and pullets

all are very friendly and roos (of all ages) are extremely nice and respectful -even of strangers :) great with the barn cats and horses too. 

OMG!! I want all of them sooo bad!! I would jump, I want all those breeds, but my coop is currently maxed out. Sorry you have to get rid of them though.:(

OMG!! I want all of them sooo bad!! I would jump, I want all those breeds, but my coop is currently maxed out. Sorry you have to get rid of them though.
sad.png
I will be very sad to see them go... the majority has been hatched and raised on the farm...

Hi all!

Are you still looking for a home for your chickens?

Back
Top Bottom