North Carolina

big_smile.png

HI I am from Yadkinville and work in Winston Salem, I am new to chickens and am loving it...
I have a lot to learn so any info or Ideas would be welcome
Nancy

Nancy! First let me say
welcome-byc.gif
!!!!
Chickens are awesome aren't they? How many do you have and what breeds?
Any questions, feel free to ask. you can always PM or Email me or any member here even I'm sure would be more than willing to answer questions and give advice.

#1 advice : Have fun, and love them chickens.
wee.gif
yippiechickie.gif
yippiechickie.gif

Hey all NC newbies! I'm down in Gaston County. Been here for just shy of 20years. originally from Southern NJ. I've had chickens for I think 4 years now. Just gettin into bantams. I love mini chickens!!! Picking up some EE bantams in 2 weeks can't wait.

Hi Ya'll, we're in Burnsville, N.C. in the western part, I have had chickens for almost 1 year now and don't know how I lived without them. Started out with adopting a game hen and 10 1 day old chicks, Part bantam/game. That was all it took, now we are up to 24 chickens in all. I also have 8 muscovy ducks and an endem goose.

Hey everybody! I just got transferred by my employer to Winston-Salem area. Its beautiful country up here! I'm hoping I can find a place to rent/lease that will allow me to keep my chickens! I'm glad to see so many BYC'ers from the area!
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom