North Carolina

Quote:
DW thinks that I need to join you in Rehab........... Allison is preparing a Chicken Intervention - just like they do for addicts - at this rate it will be a group intervention.

BC.....

That Silkie in your avatar. What color is that? I have some 3-4 months old that I bought locally, that "look" sort of that color. I know they are PQ. I was told they were blue. I just think they are a mixed color??? Any idea? Her pens were mixed for the winter. I have gone back and forth about selling them. They are just so cute & friendly. My DD would like to start showing and picked Silkies to try out. So I need to get some SQ. I don't want to keep feeding and caring for every "cute" chicken. So I will proberly just sell them.
hmm.png

72330_gfgtf.jpg

72330_lplj.jpg

Quote:
Sandy,

sounds like things are getting back to normal (if this is possible)............... Tommy must be getting stronger, we are so pleased!!!!!

A lady for Henry eh? We just told him, he is so excited about the idea and cannot wait until next Saturday!!!!

Well, must dash, we're off to the Fabric store....................

Quote:
DW thinks that I need to join you in Rehab........... Allison is preparing a Chicken Intervention - just like they do for addicts - at this rate it will be a group intervention.

yuckyuck.gif

It's chilly for sure but Conan and the girls could care less! I really got to get one of them auto door deals. They don't like waiting for my sleepy self.
woot.gif
Henrys gonna get his first bride !!!! Couple more adds on BYCarmony.com and he will have his harem!
woot.gif

Bhep~~ the Silkie in my avatar is Spartacus~~he's the cockerel in my Partridge breeding pen this year---not a great pic, but a gorgeous man in person. If your daughter wants to show Silkies, you do need Silkies in approved colors. The Silkie you're holding in your hand definitely has some Partridge in him....but doesn't have "true" partridge colors (pretty sure that'a a boy). I do see a buff silkie in the background though. I know it's just the perfectionist in me, but it always upsets me when breeders put all different color Silkies in one pen. The real kicker is when they sell their eggs on here, and newbie Silkie breeders don't realize they're not going to get true colors (not you Bhep)

My husband has accepted the fact that I'm a hopeless addict~~no intervention for me
lol.png

Quote:
yuckyuck.gif
Oh my word BHep, you had me rolling with that one. Don't think I didn't THINK of that!! My husband is superb though, today even though he had a massive amount of work work to do, he started the demo on the old coop!! He even asked me for suggestions on designs (thus I posted my question on the coop design forum complete with a photo)!! Maybe....Maybe I will just have to "borrow" some chicks for someone and encourage my husband further...
lau.gif

Quote:
yuckyuck.gif
Oh my word BHep, you had me rolling with that one. Don't think I didn't THINK of that!! My husband is superb though, today even though he had a massive amount of work work to do, he started the demo on the old coop!! He even asked me for suggestions on designs (thus I posted my question on the coop design forum complete with a photo)!! Maybe....Maybe I will just have to "borrow" some chicks for someone and encourage my husband further...
lau.gif

If you want some chicks and some of mine have hatched out next Friday, and if you're at the show I will bring you some!!

Back
Top Bottom