North Carolina

Quote:
Thanks! Showing their best sides!!
bun.gif

We are home.... went for a pair, came home with 6.
big_smile.png
3 Lavender, 1 black, 1 blue & 1 silver. Pic later, have to feed the family.

i wish there was a way to pin a state map to each of these threads and each member can go in and click their area and be marked to that area. then we can all see who is around us and be linked to their page if clicked on. is there a way to do that?

beach livin' :

i wish there was a way to pin a state map to each of these threads and each member can go in and click their area and be marked to that area. then we can all see who is around us and be linked to their page if clicked on. is there a way to do that?

There is a sticky at the top of the section that explains how etc....​

The girls... 1 black, 1 blue & 1 lavender, 5 months old.

72330_girl116.jpg

The lavender drake... washed out in the pics, I will get some new pics tomorrow.

72330_drake116.jpg

And the babies.... 1 lavender & 1 silver. We are thinking girls, since they were the smaller ones. But who cares they are precious.

72330_babiessssss116.jpg

All are super friendly, follow you around and eat from your hands
love.gif

@ Beth on the older ones you have how did you tell the sex? I purchases 5 a few weeks ago the breeder her husband and one of their friends looked through them and they looked more henish than the others bit after looking at them for a couple weeks I'm wondering I'm fine either way as i like them was just curious I'll try to post some pics if that'll help

Kenneth

Back
Top Bottom