North Carolina

Happy Birthday RF and Mary!!!!!!
celebrate.gif

Have eggs hatching a day early (not unusual for silkies which all these are - in my experience) one baby out so far 6 pips and 22 more to possibly go after that - lol.

I love them duckies Beth!! are you keeping them?

No.... they will be sold.......but they are being rented out to a photographer and also some of my chicks for Easter photos. She rented some chicks 2 weeks ago and called me again for more.
celebrate.gif
So these have been getting handled alot.

No.... they will be sold.......but they are being rented out to a photographer and also some of my chicks for Easter photos. She rented some chicks 2 weeks ago and called me again for more.
celebrate.gif
So these have been getting handled alot.

Well how much fun is that. will you be able to post some of the pics? There is a lady who goes to our Church who ended up with 3 Brahmas from one of those photo sessions. Pretty cool .

Wow... all I did was run errands today. Crazy busy! Then I come home and clean my 'yellow' deck, front porch and living room. Chickens all fed and watered. Found out I have 4 broody silkies now. Anyone need anything hatched? Now that everything is clean and everything is done I'm so exhausted I feel like I could sleep for a week!

Instead I have to start dinner, and the DD wants me to assemble her new soccer goal she had me buy her. No rest for the weary. Hahaha

P.s. - The new chicks are doing great outside with mama. Getting ready to move everyone into the silkie coop tonight.

Well I got my call back and am left at square 1 again! No one will be coming to test my birds because I only have 4 and they just don't have the resources to do it. So I'm left with the same two choices cull or keep a closed flock! For now I'm going to finish my antibiotic treatment with them until I decide.

Back
Top Bottom