North Carolina

Thought I would share one of my doodles with my new program with you guys :)

thumbsup.gif

I still want some Olive Eggers when they hatch

barnie.gif
I am having the worst luck with them..
he.gif
I lost all but one last Wed. when the power went out during hatch. The one lone BOE that hatched died in the brooder.
sad.png

And since I set a dozen... I didn't feel it was necessary to set more.
barnie.gif
So today, I set 15 more.
fl.gif

Lavmom, you can come down and pick up mine, I have a group growing out, some ee's and some oe's, just not sure which is which?
barnie.gif
You can just take them all grow them out and see what they lay!
wink.png

Beth, sorry for your losses.
hugs.gif

Last edited:
Hope everyone had a great day! I drove to Georgia this morning to have a belated Mom's Day lunch with my parents, then picked up my 16 year-old niece and brought her back with me. She's looking forward to the chicken swap and WCA...she likes chickens!

Hey Mary!!! Want to do me a favor and test the fertility of some serama eggs?? I can bring them to you Sunday at the auction.
wink.png

Sure will... bring them on!
ya.gif

barnie.gif
I am having the worst luck with them..
he.gif
I lost all but one last Wed. when the power went out during hatch. The one lone BOE that hatched died in the brooder.
sad.png

And since I set a dozen... I didn't feel it was necessary to set more.
barnie.gif
So today, I set 15 more.
fl.gif

Aww... I hope you have better luck this time.
jumpy.gif

Thought I would share one of my doodles with my new program with you guys :)

wink.png
Cute doodle.

Hope everyone had a great day! I drove to Georgia this morning to have a belated Mom's Day lunch with my parents, then picked up my 16 year-old niece and brought her back with me. She's looking forward to the chicken swap and WCA...she likes chickens!

We'll see you there!

We are going to pick up our new horses today, and I have lots of little chickies hatching...including a blue biggie baby
love.gif
from HT. will post photos this afternoon...when we get back

Lavmom, you can come down and pick up mine, I have a group growing out, some ee's and some oe's, just not sure which is which?
barnie.gif
You can just take them all grow them out and see what they lay!
wink.png

Beth, sorry for your losses.
hugs.gif
Are they LF? I wish you didn't live so far away, it took us 3 hours to get to ChickenStock.

Good morning everyone!!
frow.gif

Chicks hatched yesterday!
love.gif
All different egg colors (yay!!!), but unfortunately none of these chicks actually came from my own chickens, so I can't take the credit for the beautiful fuzzies. Here's some pics:

from Doubleatraining-- EE chicks (yellowish) and olive eggers from the "toppie" hen:

Blue sex links, also from doublea (4 girls, one boy!! great ratio!!)

and some blue egger EEs from another friend of mine:

Also, I picked up some Swedish blue duck eggs to try hatching, and got a free rooster. He's a giant cochin, 6 months old and already bigger than both of my australorp boys that are 8 months old and almost 2 years old. That is a gallon sized planter he's standing next to:

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Good morning everyone!!
frow.gif

Chicks hatched yesterday!
love.gif
All different egg colors (yay!!!), but unfortunately none of these chicks actually came from my own chickens, so I can't take the credit for the beautiful fuzzies. Here's some pics:

from Doubleatraining-- EE chicks (yellowish) and olive eggers from the "toppie" hen:

Blue sex links, also from doublea (4 girls, one boy!! great ratio!!)

and some blue egger EEs from another friend of mine:

Also, I picked up some Swedish blue duck eggs to try hatching, and got a free rooster. He's a giant cochin, 6 months old and already bigger than both of my australorp boys that are 8 months old and almost 2 years old. That is a gallon sized planter he's standing next to:

Hope everyone has a great weekend!
Pretty chicks and handsome roo. Congrats!!

Back
Top Bottom