North Carolina

who wants snot
lau.gif

Anyone need a SL Wyandotte Cockerel? I have 4 available. Hatched 5 on May 26th and 4 are little roos.

These were Hen Raised.

They are freerange, but don't go far from their house since Daisy was done with them at 6 weeks 5 days. Never handled, so they are wild. I will get updated pictures tomorrow.

Matt

Last edited:
not made up our mind yet......WCA maybe....hate to miss out on a deal....but on the other hand do we really need another chicken
all the cages are full and I got 6 game cocks on tie cords now.......got a few sells pending thou
we really love the auction....gets us out the house for a day...its our date day
love.gif
wee.gif
and if Im really good the DW might buy me something
yesss.gif
and if Im bad she might still buy me something
woot it is finally raining alittle bit here.........its been so dang hot on the critters the last couple days....I know they are lovein the cool off the rain brings
yippiechickie.gif

on another note......the DW made sure the bator got filled back up....got 3 boxes of eggs yesterday
and thx Luke for the homemade brews....pretty good

Good Morning Everyone!

Today I get to try to line the grow-out pen by myself. I'm not very flexible, so we'll see how long it takes me!

The Boys are trying to tell me that their breakfast is cooled off enough, but they don't realize that stew takes longer to cool than eggs do...they just smell "good stuff". Silly doggies.

Hubby is in meetings all day long, and won't be home until well after dark, so I won't get any work out of him today. Tomorrow he's going river fishing and staying out all night, so I won't get any work tomorrow or Monday. Sigh. I need to have someone I can pay to do the things he doesn't have time for. Someone who will do it right.

Hope everyone has a great day!

I had yogurt for breakfast and decided to share with the babies, well I never expected the reaction I got! I now have 8 yogurt coated Buff Orpington babies! I thought they were going to drown themselves or kill one another over the yogurt!!! It was hilarious!
I have been treating for 3 days for cocci, only had 3 babies that displayed signs of illness, one is still not 'snapping back'. She is eating and LOVED the yogurt, but still just sitting around puffed up. She is not cold like she was, her feet were cold, now they feel normal temp. Perplexed.

Ugh withdrawl is the worst feeling. Docs took me off pains, I'm not in a whole lot of pain, I'm able to get around easier. But I'm shakey and nauseous.
On a good note, my brahmas are laying some beautiful pink eggs. And today is the 1st time I'm letting the hens free range without supervision.

Back
Top Bottom