North Dakota

Pics
I advertised some roosters on BisMan under "other livestock". I also have a couple of the Rhode Island Red pullets that I may part with too. I posted some pictures from live58 .These would make great show birds.

Thinking about picking up 25 Partridge Chanteclers this spring from Ideal, anyone have experience with them? I know I've seen Buff C. for sale down in Hettinger.

I myself haven't had that breed yet, pretty nice looking birds when I looked up some pictures of them. I haven't bought any chickens from ideal yet either, I might go with either them or meyer for some buff brahmas since those are two of the only ones I can find that sell them as male or female and not straight run. IF I cant find any from a breeder that is.

Thanks LeviS, would love to use someone closer but haven't found anything as of yet that isn't about $10 a bird. I guess I could care less personally about show etc, more for eggs/meat practicality. My birds run free range all day so I tend to like the buff/partridge color. Good luck on your bisman birds!

Back
Top Bottom