North Dakota

Pics
Hi, I'm looking for some female ducks in North Dakota. I'm looking for some juvenile females that can be outside all day and night. Need more girls because I have 1 blue Swedish hen and 3 blue Swedish drakes! No breed in particular just need more hens so my lonely drakes don't hurt my one female duck or my two female chickens
Where in ND? And are you on Facebook at all? I know a gal selling a bunch in Halstad, MN. Pretty close to the ND/MN border. :)

Hi, I'm looking for some female ducks in North Dakota. I'm looking for some juvenile females that can be outside all day and night. Need more girls because I have 1 blue Swedish hen and 3 blue Swedish drakes! No breed in particular just need more hens so my lonely drakes don't hurt my one female duck or my two female chickens

I have some Pekins. They r old enough to stay outside day and night but r only 1 month old. They have slept without momma since 3 weeks old. They swim all day and forage for all their food. I have vent sexed them female and can double check in the morning if your interested.

I'm in Bismarck and don't really want to have to travel to far. I work everyday and am busy this weekend. I could possibly meet halfway if anyone is willing to do that

So I wonder how long it will be before we can start taking poultry to auctions.....I doubt we will be able to in the fall, but next spring would be nice. I personally have a lot of birds that I'd like to unload, got a bit carried away with incubating and letting broodies "win".

I don't know if anyone is looking for drakes or not but I have some. I bought duckings this spring but all turned out to be male. I have three silver appleyard, two saxony, one Rouen, they are beautiful and huge.

Back
Top Bottom