North Dakota

Pics

Dominiques at about 10 weeks. Lots of molt going on. Just got kicked out into 20 mph winds...imagine that, here on the tundra.

Hello! I'm new to ND and even newer to having chicks! I live in Garrison and just got 6 barred rock chicks last weekend. I'm also looking to add a few more hens to the mix. Hoping for Easter Eggers, Wyandottes or Red Sex Link. Anyone have any for sale? I only want hens. Thanks in advance.
1f600.png
1f425.png

Hello! I'm new to ND and even newer to having chicks! I live in Garrison and just got 6 barred rock chicks last weekend. I'm also looking to add a few more hens to the mix. Hoping for Easter Eggers, Wyandottes or Red Sex Link. Anyone have any for sale? I only want hens. Thanks in advance.
1f600.png
1f425.png

Welcome to North Dakota. I am located by Richardton.

I may have some Wyanndottes, and Red Sex Links for sale later this year

Last edited:
Thanks! I'm gonna keep you in mind for in the next few months for when you have some that are for sale.
1f600.png
1f425.png

I can also hatch chicks out. The hens are easter eggers, red sex links, barred rock, silver laced Wyanndotte, and white Californian.

My main roosters are Chantecler, Silver laced Wyanndotte x Chantecler, and White Californian x Chantecler

Welcome to ND! I'm by Gladstone

Have you checked at Running's yet? I believe some of them still have a few chicks, but I think they are just finishing up for the year.

I could hatch you some also....but mine are all going to be a mix too and would be unsexed.

Welcome to ND! I'm by Gladstone

Have you checked at Running's yet? I believe some of them still have a few chicks, but I think they are just finishing up for the year.

I could hatch you some also....but mine are all going to be a mix too and would be unsexed.

Mine too.. Hopefully next year I will be able to offer purebred chicks.

Mine too.. Hopefully next year I will be able to offer purebred chicks.
I could, and probably will, separate my gold and buff laced brahmas but that coop is occupied with chicks right now....so maybe in a few months I'll get some, but will probably keep most of the chicks for myself this year.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom