North Dakota

Pics
Quote:
thank you so much for the offer but gen pop is currently full and the brooder room has 60 month olds in it. And I still need to trap/kill some more coons. Up to 4 so far this summer and down about 40 hens
rant.gif

So I think I will pass. but THANK YOU again very much.
bow.gif

Coons are terrible this year, we've caught 3 plus two skunks by the sweet corn field. Plus the mink I caught at my house that slaughtered close to 20 ish birds.

Hi! I just want to start following this thread. I'm originally from Fargo, but my family all lives around Jamestown and Larimore. Right now I live on 10 acres outside of Fargo on the MN side! I'd still love to be a part of this thread considering my ND roots and the proximity to ND. I have 3 lavender Orpingtons and 2 black copper maran mixes. I'm hoping to get more when I go to the Hutchinson show this October! My copper maran pullet, Esther, laid her first little brown egg today! If anyone know of someone who may want or wants a Lavender Orp cockerel let me know! He's 5 months old, beautiful coloring, and a second place show winner (only to his brother). I'd love to keep him but I can't have 2 Roos with my 3 pullets. :)

This is a picture of the cockerel, during the beginning of July. He's much more mature now and has beautiful coloring, full feathers, and large comb and waddles.

Last edited:
Hi! I just want to start following this thread. I'm originally from Fargo, but my family all lives around Jamestown and Larimore. Right now I live on 10 acres outside of Fargo on the MN side! I'd still love to be a part of this thread considering my ND roots and the proximity to ND. I have 3 lavender Orpingtons and 2 black copper maran mixes. I'm hoping to get more when I go to the Hutchinson show this October! My copper maran pullet, Esther, laid her first little brown egg today! If anyone know of someone who may want or wants a Lavender Orp cockerel let me know! He's 5 months old, beautiful coloring, and a second place show winner (only to his brother). I'd love to keep him but I can't have 2 Roos with my 3 pullets. :)

This is a picture of the cockerel, during the beginning of July. He's much more mature now and has beautiful coloring, full feathers, and large comb and waddles.

Glad you joined! Another good thread to join is Surviving Minnesota

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom