North Dakota

Pics
:) They are adorable!!! What sort of coop set up do you have? (Specifically - do you have sources of heat?)

I don't heat our coop. The coop is insulated and has around 30 birds in it. These guys are in a pen without any other birds so don't have a group to stay warm in but they do great! As long as the coop stays above 10 degrees they'll be fine.

Well let's get this party started again. Were currently from Edgeley but just bought a ranch just North of Hillsboro. We are currently hatching fools looking for local hatching eggs. Once established we will share the wealth!

Well let's get this party started again. Were currently from Edgeley but just bought a ranch just North of Hillsboro. We are currently hatching fools looking for local hatching eggs. Once established we will share the wealth!

I've got some older hens i am looking to sell but would also sell some hatching eggs. Message me if you're interested

I am about 1 hour and 30 minutes from Hillsboro. If you ever want some Olive egger/Easter egger eggs I can hook you up with some! Or mixed and the chance of pure Buckeyes and Cochin bantams! Got lots of nice birds here! Maybe you even want to try some turkey or Guinea eggs in a few weeks! ;)

Last edited:
Ive actually been looking for a nice mix of guineas and heritage turkeys :) I most certainly will look you up.

Sounds good. I will only be selling hatching eggs though. Any turkeys I hatch will be staying here till fall when there is some sales. And Guineas are super easy to hatch! PM me for prices when you start looking! :D

I am about 1 hour and 30 minutes from Hillsboro. If you ever want some Olive egger/Easter egger eggs I can hook you up with some! Or mixed and the chance of pure Buckeyes and Cochin bantams! Got lots of nice birds here! Maybe you even want to try some turkey or Guinea eggs in a few weeks! ;)
I would be interested in some Easter or Olive Eggers if you've still got some available, but I'm in western ND...

Either or. Or I would even be interested in a hen of each if you had or knew of someone who did.

I should have 1/2 a dozen green eggs hatching in 2-3 weeks. So we could do that and then if you like them you can take any green eggs I have here? I now wish I would have set more now!

Back
Top Bottom